I am a firm believe in ‘change is good’ and the time has come for another empowering change. I will no longer be posting regular personal blogs but will be focusing on painting, gardening, travel, and naturally, my writing business.
Going forward, you can read a selection of business blogs I wrote for clients on a variety of topics on my ‘Links to Tara’s Work‘ and ‘Home‘ pages. From fascinating facts about Vancouver Island to why you should charter your own seaplane, readers can learn something new with each blog, like I have over the past four years.
As for the topic of this post, you may be wondering “Why are business blogs so important?” Here are my top 5 reasons why.
- A business blog demonstrates that your company is a dependable source customers can trust. Blogs also offer an exceptional first impression of your business for keeping current on ever-evolving changes in your industry. Blogs further provide a source of relevant content customers can count on, keeping them returning to your shining website again and again.
- Posting new blogs keeps customers and potential customers updated on your company, actions in the community, what’s new with products and services, and how they can stay connected. The competition online for business is fiercely competitive. Your stand-out blog can further reveal your company’s purpose and intentions while clearly displaying core values.
- Speaking of connection, your website blog is an ideal channel for building long-lasting relationships and forming a community around your company. Customers can further find your social media contact information where you can also share links to your blog. Picture one of your company’s amazing blog posts going viral, leading to new clients!
- Numbers prove that the more blog content you create on your website, the more traffic you drive to view it. Your blog increases your visibility online by showing up in search engines, thus strengthening your Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Consistent blog posts provide Google and others with regular content to index.
- Your business blog helps you advertise and promote your amazing business! Instead of outdated, and let’s face it, expensive, modes of advertising, your modern company blog is a creative means of sharing useful information for new and old clients. Dare to show your value, build your stellar business reputation, and customers are sure to come back for more.
Emphatically, business blogs are incredibly important to the growth and development of your business. When you maintain customers for life, they are sure to bring more business in the future.
For professionally written blogs for your BC business, get in touch through my website and stay connected with me on Instagram @tarapanrucker.
Thank you for your continued support and as always, happy reading and happy writing!
Tara Panrucker, Copyright 2021
All rights reserved.